Being one of the most respected miners on Mars, it was thought that she worked as a Foreman, working with the other miners including Parker. Eos was one of the first hit by the plague released by Axel Capek. At one point Eos was seen without her face shield and it is revealed that she was disfigured on that side of her face. However after the final battle and disarming of the bomb, she was located tied to the device and she has no scars. Parker even goes so far as to a point where he gets close to her face and gets a awkward reaction from her.
- "Miners from M4 have started the rebellion. They're fighting and dying for you as I speak!"
- "Parker, do you have Gryphon yet?"
- "We need that antidote Parker! If you're not gonna help, shut up!
- "The plague will be history by tomorrow."
- "You're a hero, Parker. Relax, enjoy yourself, start dating. Maybe look for a new job."
- "Capek, give us the antidote for the plague, and we'll let you live!"
- "Parker... Hendrix... base overrun... fighting retreat.. falling apart..."
- "If that defense system is still working when the EDF shows up, they'll get blown out of the sky."
- "Parker, you're not far from Ultor's science and medical labs."
- Eos is most likely her codename. Her real name is unknown.
- Eos is the name of a chasma in Valles Marineris (also known as Mariner Valley).